Scoliosis Solution for Adults
Does scoliosis define your life? Scoliosis Solution has helped thousands of adults reduce pain and restore function. Select membership, checkout, and make your dreams and hopes a reality!
What it the Scoliosis Solution?
The Scoliosis Solution is a revolutionary, holistic program dedicated to transforming the lives of those with scoliosis. We blend scoliosis-specific exercises, cutting-edge technology, and personalized care to empower you in your journey towards pain relief and improved mobility and symmetry.
Our approach is deeply rooted in education and body awareness, ensuring that you understand your unique curve and receive tailored guidance. By joining us, you become part of a supportive community, gaining access to resources and expertise that redefine scoliosis care. The Scoliosis Solution is not just about managing symptoms; it’s about redefining your life with scoliosis, moving from reactivity to proactive, empowered living.
How to live without pain
Understanding of your spine’s shape, your pain, and your function including your range of motion enables you to take timely and effective action steps forward based on your current state.
Here we are talking about scoliosis specific exercises, including breathing and elongation that reorganize your body so you can fulfill your dreams.
We provide you with the nutrition and mental-emotional support to help your body re-organize faster, and other resources to help you achieve victory.
Myth: You’re too old to do anything about your Scoliosis
Some “experts” think you can’t make progress after 18 years-old. Countless athletes, blue and white color professionals, and seniors have reduced or eliminated their pain, restored their function, and reduced their visual asymmetry.
The problem isn’t your age. You have felt lost or unsure who to turn to in the past because most of the healthcare system isn’t tailored for people with scoliosis. We are here for you.
All this for only $9.95 per month
PLUS a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Do It On Your Own
$9.95 / month
- A new understanding of your spine and curve
- Scoliosis Specific Exercises Program
- Scoliosis-Safe Exercise (Yoga and Breathing with Scoliosis)
- Live Classes and On Demand classes.
- Weekly Office Hour with Scoliosis Specialists
- Member Only webinars
- Downloadable Guides and E-Books about nutrition, daily hacks…
Do It With Experts
$24.95 / month
Everything in “Do It On Your Own” PLUS:
- 1 on 1 with Karena Thek or one of her experts practitioners for a personalized approach to your therapy.
- X-Ray Analysis: You submit your x rays or images and get feedback from the experts
Meet Your Guides
Our doctor team from Stanford, Mayo, Duke, Johns Hopkins, and our scoliosis exercise practitioners across the world have worked with thousands of people with scoliosis. In that time, we’ve seen the heartbreaking realities of countless adults who unnecessarily suffered for decades. That’s why we teamed up with several of the top and mission-driven orthopedic physicians in America to develop Scoliosis Solution.
Founder of Scolio-Pilates® the largest scoliosis training company in North America
Dr. Michael Gardner
Co-founder, National Scoliosis Clinic, Professor, Orthopaedic Surgery, Stanford University
Heyling is pain free!
“All the knowledge and exercises have given me my life back, I’m pretty much pain-free all the time now.”
Allyson finally gets relief
“Your program has improved my strength, mobility, and flexibility, but it has also given me an overall understanding of how to work with my curves and function on a day-to-day basis. I’m grateful to you for giving me a better my life!”
Scoliosis Solution FAQs
I've had a spinal fusion surgery, is this program appropriate for me?
The Scoliosis Solution programs are usually helpful for people with fused spines. A fused spine can continue to change above and below where the fusion has occurred. Our program attempts to relieve the pressure on the points above and below and address any additional curvature that may be happening.
I have Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Kyphosis, or other musculoskeletal conditions, is this program appropriate for me?
For any individual we always encourage seeking approval from your care team to determine if exercise is safe and appropriate for you. For more info about specific conditions, please see below:
- Osteoporosis: This condition comes in varying degrees. Our program follows the safe movement guidelines for low bone density. For low bone density, we have to avoid undue stress on the spine. In general, for osteoporosis, we discourage extremes of flexion, side-bending and rotation. All things that we don’t do in the Scoliosis Solution program because they are also contraindicated for scoliosis.
- Arthritis: Movement is recommended for people with osteoarthritis; there are no contraindications to exercise for this condition.
- Kyphosis: This is not a kyphosis specific program. When people have kyphosis combined with scoliosis, it’s usually helpful.
Can I cancel at any time or is there a certain amount of time you have to sign up for?
Yes, members can cancel at any time, there is no minimum or maximum amount of time that people have to participate in the program
What equipment do I need to participate in the exercise?
You can perform the Scoliosis Solution program whenever and wherever is most convenient for you. Here’s all you’ll need:
- Your computer, smartphone, or tablet, with internet access.
- An open area. You’ll need a few feet of empty space to move in. You may want to use a yoga mat or blanket for floor exercises.
- Washclothes and 2 Beach towels (depending on video)
- if you can but not necessary: resistance band, squishy ball and wedges.
What ages is this program for?
Almost any age can participate in this program, Karena has worked with clients who were in their 90’s who saw benefits. In general, this program is appropriate for those who are older than 10 years old.